Federal Polytechnic Ede Summer Programme 2018 Update
The amiable Sub Dean of student’s affair Dr. Ulabor has taken to our Student’s information desk on whatsapp to officially announce the date and processes of the summer program.
According to Dr. Ulabor who disclosed that;
“The Summer programme, has now taken another outlook compared to the way it was operated before.
- Now the programme will be for any outstanding courses whether failed or not taken before but maximum of 6 courses registered per session.
- The 6 courses can be from a semester or spread in two semester of a session.
- Also the tuition fees remains N17,250:00; Registration per course is N1,250:00; Examination per course is N750:00; Result charges per course is N1,250:00.
- The approved calendar for the Summer programme is as follows:
Other details below;
- Resumption/registration 4th-12th October, 2018;
- Commencement of lectures 8th October, 2018;
- 1st Continuous Assessment 22nd-25th October, 2018;
- 2nd Continuous Assessment 5th-9th November, 2018;
- End of lectures 16th November, 2018;
- Revision Week 19th-23rd November, 2018;
- Summer Examination 26th-30th November, 2018;
- Marking of Summer Exams scripts 26th November – 5th December, 2018;
- Processing of results 6th-10th December, 2018;
- Business committee of AB consideration of summer results 11th December, 2018; and AB meeting for consideration of summer results 13th December, 2018.
It should be noted that students attendance are seriously going to be taken and given utmost priority.
However, be inform that the Summer Program is Predominantly for final Year Students who have some Outstanding course(s) to retake .
Concerned Students are to Consult their HOD office(s) for Eligibility processes before proceeding for payment and registration , failure to comply with this might be a waste of human and time resources .