Federal Polytechnic Ede, EDEPOLY registration procedure for the newly admitted ND (FT, PT & DPT) students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, has released the registration procedure for the fresh National Diploma (Full-time, Part-Time & Daily Part-Time) students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ede Registration Procedure.
Federal Polytechnic Ede Fresh Students Registration Procedure.
Admitted candidates are expected to check their names on the Polytechnic Portal and thereafter follow the procedure below;
i. Click on check admission status on the Home page left corner
ii. Enter your Jamb No or Form No and click Check Status
iii. Once you confirm that you have been admitted, click on Pay Acceptance Fee
iv. Enter your email address and phone no, then choose your payment option
v. Payment can be made via online enabled ATM cards (Visa, Verve, Mastercard) or paying directly to the bank
- Select either (Visa, Verve or Mastercard) and click pay
- (You will be redirected to the payment platform where you will enter your card details and complete payment)
- Select ‘Bank Branch’ from payment type and click pay
- You will be redirected to the Remita site where an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number will be generated for you
- Take this number to any bank branch and make payment
- After payment, return to the polytechnic portal and login with your JambNo or FormNo Your payment would have reflected on the portal, if not click on payment history and click requery for the specified transaction.
vi. After a successful transaction, click on Print Acceptance Receipt
vii. click on Print Admission Letter
NOTE: DO NOT PROCEED TO PAY SCHOOL FEES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE O’LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SPECIFIED COURSE YOU WERE ADMITTED FOR.
viii. Then click on proceed to school fees link
ix. Click on School Fee Payment
x. This process is similar to the payment of Acceptance Fee
xi. If you are using TWO (2) SSCE results then select 2 for No of O’Level— THIS IS VERY IMORTANT IF YOU ARE USING TWO RESULTS
xii. Click on Registration to Update your Biodata (Make sure you upload your recent Passport) and OTevel result
xiii. Click on registration to register for semester courses
xiv. Thereafter, click on registration and select print to print all documents needed like – Acceptance Receipt, Biodata Form, Clearance form. Library form , course registered form
xv. All these documents printed must be duly signed by appropriate officers and return it back to school office for final submission.
xvi. Full time Students are expected to print Jamb Admission Letter and make appropriate number of copies for submission.