Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Portal
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible candidates that the Polytechnic admission form for ND full-Time programmes/Post UTME is now on sales.
All concerned should take note as follows.
Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have written UTME and score not less than 140 i.e 140 and above (cut off mark)
- Candidates must have chosen Federal Poly Ede as his FIRST choice institution during the UTME registration or has earlier done a change of institution to the school
- Candidates who did not choose the polytechnic during JAMB registration but are ready to change now and make the school their first choice can also apply.
- Candidates must have written 4 right subjects combination for his or her proposed course in UTME
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in his or her O’level (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB)subjects in not more than two sittings
Federal Poly Ede Available National Diploma (ND) Courses
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Geological Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Mgt.
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Fashion Design& Textile Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Federal Poly Ede Admission Method of Application and Payment
Eligible applicants should register for the post UTME following the steps below:
- Application forms which attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programmes entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
- Payment will be effected using any Remita payment methods ( Master card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, remita app. Etc.)
- Application closes on 30th September, 2022.
- All your O’level Results should be filled online.
- Current and active phone Number is required
- Current and active email is required
NOTICE: If you therefore need a reliable person to handle all your online payment or registration regardless of your location, don’t hesitate to call us.
Facts To Know
- Is Ede Poly form out for 2022? Yes the Federal Polytechnic, Ede Post UTME form is out
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME portal? The official website is www.federalpolyede.edu.ng
- When is Ede Poly form closing? The form is closing on 30th September 2022
- Is ede poly form out for 2022/2023? Yes the form is currently on sale
- When is ede poly form closing for 2022/2023? 30th September 2022
- When is Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME? The Post UTME date will be announced after closing of the admission form
You can contact is for more information: 09077552347