Are you searching for Ecobank transfer code 2021? In this article I will be discussing all you need to know about Eco bank mobile banking, how to use Ecobank USSD code to mange your account. This banking platform was introduced to make banking easier for customers. Do you know you can transact at ease with no stress.
Ecobank USSD Code *326#
EcoBank mobile banking helps you to money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update. This can be done without internet services. It works fine on Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. These transactions can be performed via SMS or through USSD code.
Feature of EcoBank Money Transfer Code
Ecobank USSD code can allow you to perform the following operations
- Instant money transfer to family, friends and for business.
- Deposit and cashless withdrawal
- Pay bills like TV subscription and NEPA bill.
- You can use it to pay for other goods and services.
- Buy airtime, self recharge and third party recharge.
- Check bank account balance
You can enjoy the above services and more buy using Ecobank mobile banking. To enjoy these dial *326#. This must be done with a phone number linked to any Ecobank. Follow the guide below to instant mobile banking.
How Do I Register My Ecobank Transfer Code
Ecobank transfer code registration, how do i register my ecobank transfer code, how to activate ecobank ussd code, how do i register my ecobank transfer code.
If you have not Registered for Ecobank mobile banking, *326# to activate it. Follow the command on your phone screen
Ecobank Transfer Code – How To Transfer Mobile Using EcoBank USSD Code
So you want to send money to someone be family, friend or business partner. Save yourself the stress of going to bank or ATM. Learn how you can transfer money to Eco bank accounts and other banks in Nigeria. code to transfer money from ecobank to other banks.
- Dial *326# with phone number that you used to open Ecobank account.
- Then proceed and select fund transfer.
- Now, Enter the account number of the recipient and select the bank. Make sure you enter the recipient details correctly.
- Confirm the full details of the recipient and proceed to complete your transaction.
- Enter your 4 digit pin to authorize transaction.
- Now your have completed your transaction.
How To Check Ecobank Account Balance
Now you can check your account balance at ease. No need to go to the bank, just dial *326#. Choose check account balance, follow the command on screen to get your bank balance.
NOTE: This service is done by the bank and it cost charge of N20. While money transfer to other bank cost N52.00 per transfer. Other services are free of charge.
How To Buy Airtime Using Ecobank USSD Code
To recharge your phone or another phone number simply dial *326*1*Amount#. Example *326*1*2000#, now you have recharged N2000 airtime. Remember that this works well on all Network be it Glo, MTN, 9mobile and Airtel.
How To Pay Bill Using Ecobank USSD Code
You can pay bills like TV subscription and Nephew bill from your comfort. No need to reach payment center for transactions. This service is available 247 hours. It is fast and reliable.
To enjoy this service dial *326#, then select pay a biller. Please make sure you enter correct details to avoid making wrong payment.
Other Countries USSD For Ecobank Transaction
If you are in other countries you can enjoy instant mobile bank. This I possible if you are an Ecobank account holder.
- If you’re in Kenya – dial *335#
- If you’re in Uganda – dial *235#
- If you’re in Tanzania – dial *150*18#
Ecobank users in above mentioned countries can enjoy Ecobank money transfer service by dialing the code their respectively.
Hope you have learned how to use Ecobank transfer code to perform instant mobile banking transactions.