Nollywood actress, Doris Chima has been reported dead as a result of breast cancer which she has been battling since last year.
Here things you should know about Actress Doris Chima
- Veteran actress, Doris Chima died after a long battle with breast cancer.
- She died at age of 63 years.
- She held several top positions in the AGN in the past including vice-chairperson for the Lagos chapter of the body.
- Abia State-born actress has starred alongside Nollywood stars like Nkem Owoh a.k.a Osuofia (Lion Finger), John Okafor a.k.a Mr. Ibu (Cold Brothers), Genevieve Nnaji (Passion)
- Doris chima was one of the founding members of the AGN when it was established.
- She had undergone surgery in 2020 for the affected body part after diagnosis
- The veteran film star passed away on Sunday August 15th, 2021.
- She was best known for her role in ‘Critical Condition 1 & 2’, which was released in 2008.
- She was also a key player in the outstanding famed stage play “Nana of Niger Delta”.
- Also a talented singer, her music career started on an artiste showcase programme on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in 1991.
- She was married and blessed with children. He was a Christian.
May her soul rest in Peace.