Dennis Osadebay University, Asaba ( Delta State Government Owned) hereby announces the screening of UTME candidates for admission into the Institution for the 2023/2023 academic session.
Application are opened to candidates that scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME examinations and have chosen Dennis Osadebay University, Asaba as First Choice of University or have changed to Dennis Osadebay University, Asaba as First Choice.
1. Faculty of Agriculture
B.Sc.Agriculture Extension and Rural Development
B.Sc.Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
B.Sc.Animal Science and Production
B.Sc.Crop Science and Management
B.Sc.Soil and Land Resource Management
B.Sc.Fisheries and Aquaculture
2. Faculty of Arts
B.A.Creative Arts (with options in Theatre Art and Film Studies, Visual Arts; and Music)
B.A.History, Strategic and International Studies
B.A.English and Literary Studies
B.A.Europian Language (French Unit)
3. Faculty of Computing
4. Faculty of Environmental Science
B.Sc.Enviromental Management and Technology
B.Sc.Fine and Applied Arts
B.Sc.Survey and Geo-Informatics
B.Sc.Urban and Regional Planning
5. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
B.Sc.Banking and Finance
B.Sc.Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc.Hospitality and Tourism Studies
B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personal Management
6. Faculty of Science
1.UTME: Candidates must possess five (5) Passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO NABTEB or GCE O’level at not more than two sittings
2. Direct Entry: Candidates must possess a National Diploma (ND) or a Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of LOWER CREDIT from a recognised Institution and must have purchased a Direct Entry JAMB Form
3. IJMB/JUPEB: Candidates must pass at least two (2) subjects with a minimum of four (4) points obtained from both subjects
4. NCE: Candidates must possess a MERIT grade from a reputable Institution
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application is online and candidates are to apply at https://www.dou.edu.ng/DOUPostUTME/jambno.aspx and make an online payment of two thousand naira (2,000.00) only.
Candidates must upload their O’level result(s) and a clear red background passport photograph.
Note that the online Application closes on 28th July, 2023.