- Danjuma Barde was a Nigerian monarch and the traditional ruler Esu Chikun, Chikun Local Government Area, in Kaduna State, Nigeria
- He held the traditional title of Esu Chikun. Danjuma Barde was born in 1954
- Danjuma Barde was the Sa Gbagyl, a traditional ruler in Gbagyl community,
- He was appointed the traditional ruler of Gbagyl in December 2000 and was crowned a third class chief in January 2021.
- Danjuma Barde became a second class Chief in 2007.
- In 2018, he became a first class monarch after the Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai renamed Gbagyl chiefdom to Chikun. His traditional title was also renamed from Sa Gbagyl to Esu Chikun.
- He was a Muslim from Gbagyl tribe in Kaduna State.
- Danjuma Barde died on July 21, 2021 after a brief illness at 44 Army Hospital in Kaduna State.
- Danjuma Barde was married with children
Read More Latest Story >> Ngnews247.com