The Oyo state government has itemised what the N250 million donation from the Coalition Against COVID-19 (CACOVID) team is meant for.
ngnews247.com reports over the weekend that the State’s Commissioner for Finance, Mr. Akinola Ojo and a member of the COVID-19 Task Force, Professor Temitope Alonge, in a meeting of the Task Force presided over by Governor Seyi Makinde said the state is receiving N250 million from Coalition Against COVID-19 (CACOVID).
The NCDC will also support the state with additional N100 million as part of the effort to support Oyo State’s containment efforts against COVID-19.
Given breakdown, the government said;
- Equipment worth N220 million
- N30 million cash for the rehabilitation of Isolation Centres
COVID-19 centres in Oyo:
- 100-bed capacity Infectious Disease Centre, Olodo, Ibadan.
- 100-bed Isolation Centre in Saki
- 40-beds isolation centre in Ogbomoso
- 40-bed isolation centre in Igboora
- 10-bed centre in Agbami Jericho
- 24-bed centre in Aawe near Oyo town.