BBTitans S1: Reasons Why Yelisa Gets Punished By Biggie
For not wearing their tails of house costumes Nelisa and Yemi Cregx in the Big Brother Titans house.
Kaniva emerged as this week’s Heads of House, and Yelisa, alongside the Juvone pair, are the tails of the house.
As tails, they are to wear a special apron all day except during tasks or in the arena and prepare breakfast and dinner for fellow housemates.
Yesterday morning, Yemi Cregx failed to wear his costume while Nelisa complied.
However, her partner’s failure to abide by the rules resulted in Big Brother punishing the pair.
Their punishment read, ” Yelisa, you will each have a canvas of your own.
You are both to paint the canvases only using the earbuds.
Here are some rules for your painting:
- You are only allowed to use the earbud to put paint on the canvas; in other words, you are not allowed to pour paint onto the canvas.
- You are to cover the entire canvas, including the sides. No unpainted patches should be visible.
- You are only allowed to make dots on the canvas using the earbuds.
- You are to create a landscape, a portrait, or a still life.
- You must use more than four colors.
- While painting, you are to remove your costume to not get paint on it.
- You are to work on this until you are completely done.”
Additionally, Biggie urged the pair to take their punishment seriously, encourage each other and carry each other’s burdens and victories.
After Kanaga Jnr read the punishment in front of the house, Nelisa got to work immediately while Yemi Cregx joined her shortly after.