BBN Gist

BBNaija S6: Here’s how viewers voted for their favourite housemates this week

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

The Sunday live eviction show, earlier this evening saw the first eviction of the sixth season of the reality TV show, with housemates, Yerrins, Beatrice and Niyi being the first housemate to exit the Big Brother house.

Yerins BBNaija evicted

Housemates who were up for eviction this week were WhiteMoney, Beatrice, Niyi Yousef and Yerrins and viewers were given the opportunity during the week to vote to keep their favourite housemate in the house.

Well, with Yerrins, Beatrice and Niyi out of the house, meaning they had the least votes, here’s how viewers voted for them, Whitemoney and Yousef were saved but the bottom three had the following votes, Beatrice with 12.95%, Niyi with 8.34% and coming in last was Yerrins with 7.29%, giving a total of 28.58% meaning the remaining chunk, 71.42% was shared between and Yousef.

Read Also 👉  Rachel BBNaija Biography, Age, Real Name, State, Instagram, Net Worth, Wiki

Niyi BBNaija eviction

The Sunday live eviction show not only saw the eviction of these three housemates, but the addition of four new housemates who’ll be joining the remaining twenty to vie for the grand prize of ninety million Naira over the next few weeks.

BBNaija Season 6 Eviction vote result

Read More >>>  Latest BBNaija Gist

Alamu Tosin

The writer is Alamu Tosin. I have three strong passions in life — football, blogging and movies — in that order. I love spending time with friends talking about the important things in life and hate nothing more than ‘authority’ and hypocrisy. My personal believe in life is that once an individual sets his/her mind to achieve something, it is totally possible. And oh!, I am a strong Lannister, because I always pay my debt. For writing or fixing gigs, contact [email protected]

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pin It