Esther Chukwuemeka, 20 years old, has been called to the Nigerian Bar, thus making her the youngest Nigerian lawyer to be called to Bar.
Here thing you should know about Esther chukwuemeka, Youngest lawyer in Nigeria:
- Esther Chukwuemeka, the Nigerian youngest Lawyer called to Bar at the Young age of 20.
- A brilliant Young Girl from Okigwe, Imo State.
- She finished her secondary School at the Age of 13, passed her SSCE and got admission in ABSU, but the school denied her the admission citing that she’s underage.
- Her father picked up the challenge and sent her to India to study law, she graduated in flying colours, then came back to Nigeria and studied at Nigerian Law School for her Bar Part 1 program which is compulsory for all students from foreign university.
- Upon her Successful passing of Bar part one program, She wrote Bar Final exam and was among the Successful students.
- She Is Being Called To Bar As Solicitor And Advocate Of Supreme Court Of Nigeria ..
Congratulation to the Nigeria’s youngest Barrister.