Do you know that you can now transfer your Airtime from one network to another another entirely. If you still don’t understand what I mean, I mean it’s now possible for you to share your credit from MTN to Airtel, 9Mobile to Glo, Airtel to 9Mobile, Glo to MTN, infact from to any network you want to transfer your airtime to. It’s possible as long as you have enough airtime on your line.
So we have gone pass the era of only been able to transfer your airtime to subscribers within a network alone, you can now transfer and share to other subscribers of different networks in Nigeria.
About Airtime Swap Creditswitch *931#
The Airtime Swap feature is brought to you by Creditswitch. The features of Creditswitch includes; “Fund your Wallet, Buy Airtime and Data for yourself and others, Swap Airtime, Cash Back, and Cable TV.” But for the purpose of this tutorial we would be talking solely on Airtime sharing.
How to Transfer your Airtime from one Network to Another Network
- Dial *931#
- Reply with number 6 to change your default pin (usually 0000) to any four digit PIN of your choice.
- After you have successfully changed your pin, now redial *931# and then select number 3 for Airtime Swap
- Now input the beneficiary number (which is the number you are sending the Airtime to)
- Select the amount you want to transfer
- Now, finally, enter your PIN (the new pin you replaced from default)
- Yeah! What else? The Airtime has been successfully transferred.
NOTE: This service attracts a service fee of 50 Naira.
But hey, it’s worth it!