Pastor Adeolu Adeboye is considered by numerous individuals as a man on the go. Praised for several revolutionary ideas to the church, he devotes his life to establish and institutionalize the efficiency of all The Redeemed Christian Church Of God’s (RCCG) processes and standard of operations.
With a heart of service, his focus is to create a better worship experience for parishioners who attend RCCG’s headquarters, The Redemption Camp, Nigeria.
He has implemented methods to ensure that his ministry and department, Team Nehemiah, provides an eloquent standard of security and traffic control on the grounds of the Redemption Camp. He also has a passion to the introduction of fashion to the RCCG community in which can be seen through his numerous stores of The Wise Men.
He is married to Mrs. Tope Adeboye and they are blessed with three sons.
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God, is a support to each and every single citizen in any way you could consider of. He’s blessed with a wonderful household, a wonderful spouse.
Pastor E. A Adeboye is engaged to Foluke Adenike, the couple is blessed with 4 children, including Adeolu Adeboye, the family’s very first boy child, a very spectacular child.
1. Pastor Adeolu is the first-born and oldest son of Pastor Enoch Adeboye and his spies Folu
2. He’s a businessman, a textile lover, and the owner of the Duchess of Wisemen and Apparel.
3. Some remember Adeolu as a very involved and energetic individual, known for his new impactful thinking and influence on the church.
4. He is the leader of the Nehemiah group, a team that provides successful control of highway control on the premises of the Redemption Camp.
5. Adeolu is a legally married man who wed his wife, Tope, a few years ago. She supports in managing their clothing outfit while taking care of her kids as well.
6. He clocked 53 years on January 28, 2021
Adeolu is gifted with 3 lovely kids. He and his wife were close friends before they chose to get married.
Most individuals assume that when Pastor Adeboye retires, Adeolu will assume over the church’s activities. It is not possible to verify this from any source, so it stays a speculation. Many people tend to assume this because because because he is the first son of the man of God. But people forget that redeemed Christian church of God is not owned by the pastor Adeboye. The man of God is only the General overseer of the Church. So he might have to select someone who isn’t related to him to continue with the mantle. Pastor Adeboye once revealed that God hasn’t shown him who will take over from him.