- Give a gift to Jesus.
- Like Christ, give to those who can’t repay you.
- Pause to sense the darkness outside at night, and then thank God for sending the light.
- Read the Scriptures to your family.
- Start some traditions that point to Christ.
- Enjoy this wonderful time of the year, don’t lose the season for the rush.
The writer is Alamu Tosin. I have three strong passions in life — football, blogging and movies — in that order. I love spending time with friends talking about the important things in life and hate nothing more than ‘authority’ and hypocrisy. My personal believe in life is that once an individual sets his/her mind to achieve something, it is totally possible. And oh!, I am a strong Lannister, because I always pay my debt. For writing or fixing gigs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.