ADB-Japan Scholarships Programme for Degree Study – USA, 2023; The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) provides support for Master’s degree study in ADB-JSP approved fields of study at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM), and for participation in the educational, residential, and leadership development programs at the East-West Center (EWC).
Application Deadline: December 2, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number Of Scholarships: Not Mentioned
Value Of Scholarship: The ADB-JSP scholarship provides the following support for Master’s degree study at the University of Hawaii at Manoa:
- Full tuition and fees,
- Roundtrip travel to Honolulu from the applicant’s home country,
- Housing in East-West Center residence facilities,
- Monthly stipend,
- Funds for textbooks,
- Health insurance,
- U.S. visa sponsorship (J-1 Exchange Visitor).
Apply Successfully for this scholarship right now by following instructions provided at this link; https://myschoolscholarships.org/adb-japan-scholarships-programme-for-degree-study-usa/20410/
2023 Alumni Scholarship Fund at Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand; In early January 2021, AIT launched the first Alumni Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships support to qualified Masters students who face economic challenges. The total amount collected will be distributed amongst the three Schools: School of Engineering & Technology (SET), School of Environment, Resources & Development (SERD), and School of Management (SOM).
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Not Known
Apply Successfully for this scholarship right now by following instructions provided at this link; https://myschoolscholarships.org/alumni-scholarship-fund-at-asian-institute-of-technology-thailand/25086/
US Government TechWomen Program for Women in STEM Fields 2023; The US Government TechWomen initiative will identify 100 women in STEM fields from countries in Africa, Central and South Asia, and the Middle East to participate in the 2023 program.
TechWomen participants are selected based on the eligibility requirements below. Applications are reviewed by independent selection committees composed of industry leaders and regional experts. Semifinalists may be interviewed by United States Embassy personnel in their country of permanent residence.
Application Deadline: 6th January 2023 09:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan or Zimbabwe
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligible Field of Study: Any STEM fields
Type: Training, Fellowship
Number of Awardees: 100 women
Value of US Government TechWomen Program: International travel, housing, meals and incidentals, local transportation and transportation to official TechWomen events are covered by the TechWomen program. Participants are responsible for the cost of any non-program activities in which they wish to partake, such as independent sightseeing and non-program-related travel.
Apply Successfully for this fellowship right now by following instructions provided at this link; https://myschoolscholarships.org/us-government-techwomen-program-for-women-in-stem-fields/25080/
ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Early-career Researchers at University of Konstanz – Germany, 2023; The Zukunftskolleg has launched a new call for “ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Scholars from Africa, Asia and Latin America”.
This fellowship can build a first bridge to the German and European academic system, we also encourage doctoral students in their last year to apply. The Zukunftskolleg will not offer employment contracts for ZUKOnnect Fellows.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2023 (15:00 CET).
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
To be taken at (country): Germany
Type: Research, Fellowship
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Award:
- A stipend of 1.200€/ month for doctoral students and 2.000€/month for postdoctoral researchers (following DAAD guidelines)
- Standard expenses for economy-class travel to Konstanz and back.
- Access to events organized by the Zukunftskolleg;
- Access to library resources;
- Access to IT services;
- Access to research support services (via Research Support);
- After the research stay at the Zukunftskolleg, ZUKOnnect Fellows can extend their affiliation with a digital fellowship for additional 6 months.
Apply Successfully for this scholarship right now by following instructions provided at this link; https://myschoolscholarships.org/zukonnect-fellowships-for-early-career-researchers-at-university-of-konstanz-germany/12176/
2023 Al Jazeera Fellowship Program for Journalists & Scholars; As part of the Al Jazeera Fellowship, journalists and scholars will have the opportunity to write a 7,000-word research paper on selected fields of journalism. Successful applicants to the programme will:
- Join a team within AJMN and experience the working environment first-hand.
- Meet with editors, journalists and other staff, relevant to their research proposal.
Application Deadline: 7th December 2022
Eligible Countries: Any
To be Taken at (Country): Doha, Qatar.
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Al Jazeera Fellowship Program: The grant covers:
- Roundtrip airfare from fellow’s city of residence to Doha, Qatar.
- Accommodation expenses for 1 month in Doha, including lodging, meals and transportation hotel-Al Jazeera-hotel. The Visiting Journalist fellowship does not grant any financial support to fellows. Candidates who have the means of subsistence for coming and spending one month in Doha and meet eligibility criteria and all requirements are welcome to apply.
Duration of Award: 2 months (Feb 1 – April 1 2023)
Apply Successfully for this fellowship right now by following instructions provided at this link; https://myschoolscholarships.org/al-jazeera-fellowship-program-for-journalists-scholars/25071/