Merry Christmas! The day of joy, happiness and an excuse to meet our family and friends has finally arrived. Though this is the day to remember the birth of Jesus Christ and is considered the most pious day for the Christians, people across the globe whether he/she belongs to any religious case and creed, enjoy the festival with the same enthusiasm and respect. When everything was normal, people used to return to their houses to hold a party with their family and friends. However, with the emergence of the coronavirus, it has become a little bit difficult for people to gather in a large number. And, the entry of the new COVID variant, Omicron has literally put a stop to the celebrations.
Though the government restricted movements of people, they haven’t barred the family to share their feeling, wishes with their loved ones on the internet. So, don’t feel low and just join the fest with more of a blast of energy, joy, and enthusiasm by sharing wishes, quotes, and images on social media platforms. Check some of the interesting Merry Christmas 2021 wishes below
Good Morning Merry Christmas wishes
- The true blessing of Christmas is not in the gifts we receive, it’s in the family that sits around the tree and makes this festival one of joy and happiness. May your Christmas be full of all things wonderful.
- Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
- May the twinkling lights of Christmas fill your heart with hope. May Santa Claus bring you everything you wanted.
- May your year be full of joy. These are my wishes for you on this joyous day. Merry Christmas!
- Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
- Please note: Christmas is cancelled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
- Celebrate the wonder and the joy of the festive season. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with miracles and beautiful time. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love. Merry Christmas!
- May your heart and home be filled with all the joys of the festive season. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you throughout the year. Wishing you a season of blessings. Merry Christmas!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year!
- “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.”
- Merry Christmas, and may all your Christmases be white!
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
For you, at Christmas time: a wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
- “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”