The Commissioner for Infrastructure and Concession, Engr Fidelis Kings Nweze, died in Turkish Hospital, Abuja after having a successful intestinal surgery.
The vehicle he was traveling in Saturday by 7 pm rammed into a stationary truck at Obinagu in Enugu State.
While the passengers in the said vehicle, his orderly and driver sustained injuries and were treated and discharged, Engr Kings developed complications which resulted in his untimely death.
Below is the profile of the Engineer Fidelis Kings Nweze:
- Engr. Fidelis Kings Nweze(mnse), a native of Ezza South local government of Ebonyi state Nigeria.
- He got his Civil Engineering degree from the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu.
- His primary and secondary eduction were completed in Central School Onueke Ezza and Ezza High School Amuzu respectively.
- He worked as the Senior Civil Engineer (Maintenance and Training) in the Civil Engineering Department in Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki.
- He is currently the Honourable Commissioner of Works.
- Alumni of Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT) Bachelor of Engineering-B. Eng. (Civil)
- Registered member, Council of the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) (R22,238) 2012.
- Corporate Member, Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) (24379) 2010.
- Member, Nigeria Institute of Civil Engineers (NICE) (C.01551) 2012.
- He is married and bless with children.